Sunday, April 14, 2013

Dissension

There is quite a lot of dissension in our house at the moment. Basically, I'm finding it increasingly hard to deal at all with Steve's daughter. She's beginning to drive a wedge between Steve and I, and I'm not sure what to do about it.

He keeps claiming it's just "normal teenage stuff." I disagree. This is way worse than anything I've ever dealt with or heard of. She is the most demanding, selfish, lazy person I've ever had the misfortune to meet. And she's just getting worse. She can't be trusted, she lies, and does absolutely everything so half assed it has to be done at least one more time.

She'll be turning 18 in November, and if I can last that long, and if there aren't significant improvements, I'm very serious about telling her where she can shove it. Start paying rent or get out. I just can't do it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment