Sunday, April 28, 2013

Country Music Channel?

Over the last few months I have been amazed at the great shows they've been playing on the Country Music Channel. Also, really confused as the shows they've been playing don't really have a lot to do with country or music. Expanding their audience, maybe?

Yeah, or I could just be watching the Comedy channel!!

Let me explain. When I lived Stateside before moving to New Zealand, the channels all had 3 letter abbreviations. So, comedy was COM and country music was CMT. I saw the channel that I've been watching lately as CMTY. I had no clue what the Y was for, I figured it was something to do with high definition or maybe wide screen. I dunno. Turns out, it's actually CMDY! Comedy!

I might need more sleep. Or less. Not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment