Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Overwhelmed

I'm done.

Yesterday's training went fine. It's training, it's boring, it just is. I'm still not 100% sure the job is going to work out, and I won't know for a while. I've got to get on the floor, start seeing what kind of schedule I can get, yadda yadda yadda, and then we'll see.

Today has been much worse.

I went to Jo-Ann's to get an insert for a bra top I want to decorate for a dance costume and stabilizer for the embroidery machine. It took forever to find the stabilizers. Then, when I went to check out, it turns out it's not sold by Jo-Ann's, it's sold by the sewing machine place inside the store. The one where no one is at. The one that when the women are there, they're incredibly rude.

When I got home, the inserts I bought don't fit in the bra.

Today is not my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment