Monday, February 25, 2013

Boom baby!

So, the doctor changed my thyroid medication- I knew I was hypothyroid!- and I've reduced my anti-depressants. I'm now taking one every other day, and I'd like to come off them altogether, but that's going to take a while. Of course, the weather is warming up and the sun is out a lot which does wonders for my mood!

Anyway, the point is, I got my wedding ring back on this morning!

Yes, I'm still overweight. Yes the ring is tight and not coming off again without shoving my finger in a tub of butter or the freezer, but dammit it's on! And my finger's not turning purple! Killing myself exercising and denying myself some of life's pleasures (because I firming believe that going without chocolate and wine completely is not life but some form of sadistic torture) is starting to pay off. 


No comments:

Post a Comment